https://forextk.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Untitled-design2.png 1080 1080 TK Analysis https://forextk.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/logo-white-300x151.png TK Analysis2022-12-11 13:09:022022-12-11 13:15:07Daily analysis 09DESEMBER
- Wall Street indices snapped a losing streak and finished yesterday’s trading with decent gains. S&P 500 gained 0.75%, Dow Jones moved 0.55% higher and Nasdaq added 1.13%. Russell 2000 moved 0.63% higher
- Indices from Asia-Pacific followed into footsteps of US peers and traded higher today. Nikkei gained 1.2%, S&P/ASX 200 added 0.5%, Kospi moved 0.8% higher and indices from China traded up to 2.5% higher. Nifty 50 was a laggard with 0.3% drop
- DAX futures point to a higher opening of the European cash session
- According to US Treasury Secretary Yellen, recent moves on the US dollar market reflect fundamentals of the US economy
- Chinese CPI inflation decelerated in-line with expectations in November, moving lower from 2.1 to 1.6% YoY. PPI inflation remained unchanged at -1.3% YoY (exp. -1.5% YoY)
- New Zealand manufacturing sales climbed 3.1% QoQ in Q3 2022. This was the first positive reading since Q4 2021 as data for Q1 and Q2 showed -4.9% QoQ and -3.5% QoQ, respectively
- TC Energy said that oil spill from Keystone pipeline leakage is estimated a 14k barrels of oil, making it one of the biggest oil spills in the US in the past decade. It remains uncertain for how long the pipeline will remain shut
- Cryptocurrencies trade without a clear, common direction. Bitcoin gains 0.1% while Ethereum and Dogecoin trade 0.4% lower. Graph rallies over 4% while Waves drops almost 3%
- Energy commodities trade mixed this morning – oil trades a touch high while US natural gas prices drop almost 2%
- Precious metals benefit from USD weakening – gold gains 0.3%, silver adds 0.5% and platinum trades 0.8% higher
- NZD and JPY are the best performing major currencies while USD and CAD lag the most
Nasdaq-100 (US100) bounced off the 11,500 pts support zone, snapping a 5-day losing streak. The index maintained an ongoing trading range. Near-term resistance to watch can be found at the upper limit of the range in the 12,100 pts area.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!