https://forextk.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/wwwd.jpg 400 495 TK Analysis https://forextk.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/logo-white-300x151.png TK Analysis2022-11-08 12:40:442022-11-08 12:43:18Daily analysis 08 NOVEMBER 2022
- Wall Street indices finished yesterday’s trading higher, led by Dow Jones. S&P 500 gained 0.96%, Nasdaq added 0.85% and Dow Jones moved 1.31% higher. Russell 2000 gained 0.55%
- Indices from Asia-Pacific traded mostly higher today. Nikkei gained 1.2%, S&P/ASX 200 added 0.4%, Kospi jumped over 1% and Nifty 50 moved 0.5% higher. Indices from China lagged as jump in new Covid cases put WSJ report under question
- Wall Street Journal reported that China considers steps towards slowly reopening its economy and abandoning strict Covid policy. However, the report claims that no timeline has been set. Also, Chinese officials continue to deny any such actions are planned
- China reported 843 new Covid cases – the highest count in half a year
- European index futures point to a slightly higher opening of the cash session on the Old Continent today
- Telegraph reports that UK will sign a major natural gas deal with US in order to ease energy crisis at home
- Japanese household spending increased 2.3% YoY in September (exp. 2.6% YoY)
- Cryptocurrencies are trading lower with FTX crash driving market lower. FTX is trading over 20% lower today while Bitcoin drops below $20,000 mark for the first time in 2 weeks
- Oil and industrial metals trade lower as continued rise in Chinese Covid cases hints that restrictions in the country are here to stay for now
- Precious metals are trading lower amid USD strengthening. Gold drops 0.3% while silver trades 0.8% lower
- USD and JPY are the best performing major currencies while CHF and NZD lag the most
Bitcoin drops 3% today and breaks below $20,000 mark for the first time in 2 weeks. The coin bounced off the daily lows and is now trying to climb back above 200-period moving average on H4 interval (purple line).
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!