https://forextk.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/BRENT.png 1600 2000 TK Analysis https://forextk.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/logo-white-300x151.png TK Analysis2022-09-02 11:41:492022-09-02 11:42:08DAILY ANALYSIS 2 september 2022
- US indices finished yesterday’s session in mixed moods. S&P 500 jumped 0.30%, Dow Jones moved 0.46% higher while Nasdaq fell 0.26%. Russell 2000 plunged 1.61%
- Indices from Asia-Pacific traded mixed as well. S & P / ASX 200 fell 0.10%, Nikkei lost 0.06% while Kospi rose 0.30%. Indices from China struggle to find common direction.
- DAX futures point to a lower opening of the European cash session
- Chinese city of Chengdu with population over 21 million implemented lockdown
- Fed’s Bostic believes that the central bank must slow down the economy
- US State Department said that Iran’s response to nuclear deal ‘not constructive’
- Given recent weakness of the yen, Japan minister of finance Suzuki announced that will take action on Forex market if necessary
- Goldman Sachs expects 75bp rate hike from ECB next week
- Cryptocurrencies are trading slightly higher. Bitcoin rose 0.4% and Ethereum added 0.50%
- Oil is trading higher. WTI trades above $88.00 per barrel, while Brent is approaching $ 93.80 mark
- Precious metals rebounded after the recent sell-off. Gold rose 0.30%, while silver jumped 0.4%
- EUR and CHF are the best performing major currencies while NZD and AUD lag the most
USDJPY pair jumped above 140.00, its highest level since September 1998 despite several hawkish comments from Japanese officials.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!