https://forextk.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/BTCWW.jpg 400 495 TK Analysis https://forextk.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/logo-white-300x151.png TK Analysis2022-09-20 11:07:092022-09-20 11:11:34DAILY ANALYSIS 19 September 2022
- Indices from Asia-Pacific traded lower today. Kospi dropped 1%, indices from China traded up to 0.9% lower and S&P/ASX 200 moved around 0.1% lower.
- Liquidity during the Asian session was thinner as traders from Japan were off for holiday. Liquidity is also expected to be below-average in Europe as UK stock market will be shut for Queen Elizabeth II funeral
- Joe Biden said that the US military would protect Taiwan in case of a Chinese invasion.
- ECB Nagel said that more rate hikes will come in case current data trends continue
- ECB Chief Economist Lane said that rate hikes will continue into 2023 and recession cannot be ruled out
- Ethereum continues downward move following the Merge. Coin dropped over 5% over the weekend and continues to move lower on Monday
- Moods on the overall cryptocurrency market are downbeat as well. Bitcoin drops 3.5% at press time and trades below $19,000 mark
- Oil is trading little changed on Monday morning – Brent trades 0.2% higher while WTI trades flat at $85
- Precious metals pull back as USD strengthens. Gold drops 0.3%, silver trades 0.7% lower and platinum slides 0.2%
- USD and GBP are the best performing major currencies while CHF and NZD lag the most
Ethereum dropped to a 2-month low over the weekend and is testing $1,275-1,300 support zone now. Moods on the overall cryptocurrency market are poor as well with Bitcoin down over 3% and Ripple trading 7% lower.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!