https://forextk.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/BRENT-1-1.png 1600 2000 TK Analysis https://forextk.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/logo-white-300x151.png TK Analysis2022-08-12 14:59:302022-08-12 15:00:42DAILY ANALYSIS 12 AUGUST 2022
- US indices finished yesterday’s session mixed. S&P 500 fell 0.07%, Dow Jones rose 0.08% while Nasdaq lost 0.58%. Russell 2000 added 0.31%
- Similar moods prevailed during the Asia session. Nikkei surged 2.38%, S&P/ASX 200 fell 0.68% while Kospi rose 0.15%. Indices from China struggle to find common direction.
- DAX futures point to a higher opening of the European cash session
- Fed’s Daly said that base case is 50 bp rate hike in September, however central bank is open to 75 bp hike
- IEA raised its outlook for 2022 oil demand by 380,000 bpd
- Goldman Sachs expects that oil price will reach $130.00 level by year end
- AUDUSD pair is “likely to falter back to the 0.68-0.69 area” according to Westpac
- Cryptocurrencies are trading slightly lower today. Bitcoin fell 1.0% and Ethereum fell 0.8%
- Oil is trading 0.60% lower. WTI fell below $94.00 per barrel while Brent is testing $99.00 mark
- Upbeat moods prevail on the precious metals market. Gold trades 0.17% higher and silver jumped 0.80%
- NZD and AUD are the best performing major currencies while JPY and CHF lag the most
- JAP225 – Japanese index jumped over 1.5% in post-holiday trade on Friday and is currently testing key resistance at 28400 pt,s which is marked with previous price reactions and upper limit of the ascending channel.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!