https://forextk.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Untitled-design1.png 1080 1920 TK Analysis https://forextk.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/logo-white-300x151.png TK Analysis2022-08-15 12:04:232022-08-15 12:04:28DAILY ANALYSIS 15 AUGUST 2022
- Indices from Asia-Pacific traded mostly higher today. Nikkei rose 1.13%, S&P/ASX 200 added 0.45% while traders from South Korea were off for holiday. Indices from China struggle to find common direction.
- DAX futures point to a lower opening of the European cash session
- China July Industrial Production 3.8% y/y (vs. expected 4.6%)
- PBOClowered 1-Year MLF loans rate to 2.75% from 2.85%,
- Japan Q2 GDP 0.5% q/q (expected 0.7%)
- A delegation from the US including members of Congress has arrived in Taiwan for a visit
- Saudi Aramco posted upbeat quarterly results and expects the recovery in oil demand to continue for the rest of the decade
- BoE Governor Bailey is ‘open to review’ of Bank of England’s mandate
- BlackRock’s new private trust offers US institutions direct exposure to bitcoin
- Mixed moods prevail on the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin bounced off the 25,000 level and Ethereum puled back from $2000.00 resistance
- Oil is trading over 1.0% lower. WTI trades near $91.00 per barrel while Brent is testing $97.0 mark
- Downbeat moods prevail on precious metals market. Gold trades 0.70% lower while silver fell 1.0%
- JPY and USD are the best performing major currencies while NZD and AUD lag the most
AUDUSD strengthened at the end of last week, however buyers failed to break above 200 SMA (red line) and today we can observe a pullback, towards support at 0.7060, which coincides with 38.6% Fibonacci retracement of the upward wave launched in March 2020 and upper limit of the wedge formation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!